Midland Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
Call for Reliable & Compassionate Counsel
If you or a loved one have suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI) due to another person or entity’s negligent conduct, you may be entitled to compensation. Our experienced Midland TBI attorneys from Hanna Allen, PLLC can provide legal counsel and guidance throughout the claims process to help you get the justice and compensation that you deserve without putting more stress on your shoulders. We understand how devastating a TBI can be, which is why we are committed to fighting aggressively on behalf of our clients, both in and out of court.
Call (432) 220-3331 to schedule an initial consultation.
Different Causes of Brain Injuries
How did your traumatic brain injury occur? No matter what you answer, you can trust that our Midland brain injury lawyers will know how to investigate the situation and make the most of your case.
We can work on TBI cases that involve these causes and more:
- Motor vehicle accidents: TBIs are a common result of car crashes due to the force of impact. Head injuries can occur even when seat belts and airbags are used correctly. We can also help people who suffered a TBI in a motorcycle accident or truck accident, not just car accidents.
- Falls: Slipping on a wet surface or falling from an elevated height can cause severe head trauma. Many of the worst brain injury cases caused by falling are suffered by elders living in nursing homes that do not have enough fall prevention measures in place.
- Violence: Physical assaults and other violent attacks can lead to long-term damage to the head or brain. The perpetrator can be held accountable through the criminal justice system and the civil court system.
- On-the-job accidents: Workplace accidents can result in traumatic brain injuries. In some cases, a worker may be struck by an object or work equipment which can cause serious head trauma. Struck-by incidents are particularly prevalent in construction and industrial settings, and employers have a responsibility to ensure that safety protocols are strictly always followed.
How to Prove Liability in TBI Cases
You can be sure that the defendant in a TBI claim will not want to accept liability. No one wants to admit that they caused someone else to suffer such a serious and permanent life-changing injury, after all. To get your case moving and confidently fight for the compensation that you deserve, you will want to back your statements up with convincing evidence of liability.
Evidence that can be used to help your TBI claim includes:
- Witness testimony: This can include statements from any witnesses that may have seen the incident take place.
- Medical records: Having a medical professional’s official documentation regarding the injury can serve to validate your claim.
- Documentary evidence: This could include reports, emails, videos, or other relevant materials proving negligence by a certain party.
- Expert testimonies: An expert opinion on the effects of the brain injury and estimated losses incurred due to it may strengthen the case for liability.
- Police reports: If an official police report was created for the incident in question, this may help to establish fault on another party.
Traumatic Brain Injury Claim Value
The traumatic brain injury that you have suffered will likely impact your life in some way for the rest of your years. When we are working on your claim and calculating its value, we will keep the severity and permanency of the injury in the center focus. The compensation owed to you could be significant, but we are ready to fight for every dollar.
Different types of compensation in a TBI claim can include:
- Medical expenses: This can include the costs of hospital visits, surgeries, medications, or rehabilitation therapy.
- Lost wages: This covers any income lost due to the inability to work, including future income you won’t be able to earn.
- Pain and suffering: This type of damage compensates you for the physical and emotional anguish suffered as a result of the accident.
- Wrongful death expenses: If a brain injury resulted in the death of a loved one, funeral costs and miscellaneous losses related to that loss may be covered by the liable party.
Arrange a Consultation with Our Firm Today
If you or a loved one has sustained a traumatic brain injury as the result of someone else’s negligence, it is important to seek justice and compensation. Our Midland TBI attorneys understand the complexities of these cases and can help evaluate your claim and determine which steps are necessary to pursue compensation. Trust such an important case to a team that you know will take it seriously.
Call (432) 220-3331 today to learn more about how our legal team can help you file and manage a TBI claim.
They assisted my loved one during an unbelievably difficult time, helped provide peace of mind while easing some of the stress.S.
Highly recommend this law firm! We felt like they really cared and we were part of their family. Jeffery did a thorough job of explaining in terms we could understand.Cie K.
Mr. Hanna worked long hours, spent countless days preparing for settlements and trials. His compassion for the law and his clients is far better than anything I could have expected or wanted.Justin D.
Great people! They go above and beyond and have helped my family and I more times than I can count. Highly recommended!Laura M.
Took really good care of us in a professional manner. I’m very pleased with the results and would recommend to anyone.Heaven R.
I had always heard great things about Hanna Allen, and after Meeting Mr. Hanna I too was very pleased with the way he showed me respect and compassion.Shawn F.